Industrial Printing Machines from Konica Minolta & MGI
Konica Minolta AccurioJET KM-1 Features
Konica Minolta's industry-leading UV digital sheet-fed press is versatile, reliable and supports variable data printing.
- Up to 3,000 sheets per hour
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- Largest sheet size in its class: 23" x 29.5"
- Wide range of print substrates supported
- Automatic duplex printing from .06-.45mm sheet thickness
- Simplex printing from .06mm-.6mm sheet thickness
- Absolute consistency in paper-feeding, registration, image quality and repeatability
Get custom pricing for YOUR AccurioJET KM-1 and increase printing productivity and profits!
Click here for AccurioJET KM-1 Price, Specs & Video
MGI iFOIL T Unit
Inline digital hot foiling system for MGI’s Meteor DP series of dry toner digital presses:
- embossing and debossing
- multiple colored foils applied in one pass (up to 3 colors)
- variable data printing (VDP) on Hot Foil Stamping and/or Spot UV Coating (text or image)
- foil on foil
- exclusive capability to foil and emboss on plastic including on Polypropylene (PP)
Click here for MGI iFOIL pricing, specs and video!
MGI Meteor DP8700XL Digital Ink Press
- Up to 4,260 A4/letter pages per hour
- Up to 2,280 A3 pages per hour
- Up to 1,620 330 x 600 mm pages per hour
Click here for MGI Meteor DP8700XL pricing, specs and more!
MGI Meteor DP8700se
- Fully integrated with MGI’s award-winning iFOIL module
- Able to produce output with a virtually unlimited number of colors via the blending of CMYK toner and the reflective qualities of foil
Click here for MGI Meteor DP8700 price, specs and more!
MGI JETvarnish 3DS
This digital spot UV coating device benefits from included software suite, ARC technology and economical operation.
• MGI’s exclusive inkjet engine technology
• Drop-on-Demand (DoD) inkjet application with Konica Minolta print heads
• Piezoelectric print heads in single pass printing
• Flexible & scalable architecture
Click here for MGI JETvarnish 3DS pricing, data sheet and video!
Digital Inkjet Printing Presses & Finishing Equipment
Konica Minolta's AccurioJet KM-1 is a sheet-fed UV inkjet press.
Get Installation & Support in Wisconsin
Our low prices on industrial printers have been deemed disruptive to other Konica Minolta/MGI sales outlets nationwide. At the request of Konica Minolta & MGI, we've removed everything but the manufacturer's list price from our website. Learn more about our disruptive prices here, and contact sales for the lowest possible price on industrial printing machines for your business.Contact Sales Get Low Prices
Central Office Systems sells, leases and services digital inkjet printing machines providing profit-generating power to Wisconsin’s graphic industry. We have the lowest prices on Konica Minolta AccurioJet and MGI digital printing equipment including the JETvarnish3DS, Meteor and iFoil.
Central Office Systems slashes printing costs and boosts productivity for printing industry professionals and companies with in-plant print divisions including:
- Commercial printers
- Plastic card manufacturers
- Government agencies
- Packaging firms
- In-plant printers
- Newspaper printers
- Photo printers/labs
- Book printers
- Direct mail and marketing businesses
Industrial Printing Solutions from MGI and Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta’s AccurioJet KM-1, a UV digital sheet fed press, gives commercial printers the speed and flexibility of an offset press with all the benefits of a digital press including variable data printing and ZERO make-ready.
Konica Minolta’s MGI JETvarnish 3DS provides ultra-precise spot coating and efficiently handles offset or digital originals in short or long runs.
Konica Minolta’s MGI Meteor DP8700XL gives converters and print service providers the power to produce output in a vast range of formats, substrates and thicknesses.
Konica Minolta’s MGI Meteor DP8700 Se is the ideal entry-level digital press allowing commercial printers to offer new opportunities to clients with an expanded scope of applications.
Konica Minolta’s MGI iFOIL T Unit complements your digital ink press with inline embossing and hot foil stamping featuring fast setup, high speed printing and a 100% digital process.
Enhance Printing Capabilities and Profits with Wisconsin’s Best Digital Press Distributor
Central Office Systems provides full service business solutions to companies in Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Waukesha, Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh and everywhere in between. We have Wisconsin’s lowest prices on commercial printers and office equipment backed by outstanding client service and technical support. We sell and lease digital presses, envelope printing machines, digital label printers, new office printers and used office equipment for less than anyone else.
Streamline your workflow, ramp up productivity and get a better ROI with help from our printer specialists.